Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

7.2.15 K Night

It's 5:20AM. I just got home.

Kelvin came to fetch me with his friend Justin as I prepare to enter the night life for half a day, or night, or morning for that matter. Skipping all the boring stuff, a few more nice people appeared and I don't know about them but I had a blast. It was refreshing and nice, everything and everyone is so real.

Making this post short and sweet since the only decent photo I have is going to be up on instagram to nudge people about my new post.

The friendship between the guys, the precious bond between the girls. I thought I will be left out because there were only two girls who already are good friends and well, the guys are guys but I will just never seem to be when I'm with Kelvin.

The concern they all shown towards me, someone they just met, and/or probably only heard a few words from Kelvin about me is unbelievably welcoming.

I loved every bit of tonight. Thank you.

Post a Comment