Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

2.2.15 Monday Post: Sunday Street

1

I just had my final presentation which we can discuss it later on. I have been unbelievably well two days ago, well, the past weekends. Had breakfast because I woke up pretty damn early, 8am on Saturday and 6am on Sunday. I know, crazy. I was so close to taking a nap but I slept at around 10pm instead, hence waking up that early on a Sunday.

Had a group meeting for our presentation and off I head into the sea of humans. It wasn't a smart move. I don't do well with noises or crowds, now add them together. Can you see it now? Supposed to get some things but I couldn't remember where I bought them from, reason why I have to dive into different crowds to look for them. The best thing about yesterday was that I finally got boost, was feeling bloated for days and needed the yoghurt in it.

Now the presentation, went way horribly than expected. I would put the blame on the difference between all the other presentations and this but oh well, now we know there's a huge ass difference in report presentation and proposal presentation which was what I scored most for. That's the world of business for you.

32
Outfit:
Top - Bershka
Flannel Shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Cotton On
Boots - Mom's

Post a Comment