Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

I know I know, I'm lack of updates, again. That's because my macbook broke down and I don't wanna use my vaio mini laptop. Though now my Macbook is fixed but I went to get a new laptop, and guess what is it? Of course it's an apple product. It's... MACBOOK AIR 11 INCH. Like finally huh. I just uploaded a new video (< click) so be sure to check it out! A proper update asap. But I really must talk about the riots in London. I can't bring myself to enjoy the night alone with my air, sitting in my room staring into the air or by sitting on the toilet bowl trying to shit because I know people in London are actually praying to be safe when I'm just sitting on my toilet bowl and praying for my shit to come out. I know that example is disgusting but that's the only example that popped into my mind while I'm typing this. No, I don't feel a bit lucky to be in a safe country, I don't have time to feel lucky, in fact I'm dead worried for people there. I mean, although we might not know people in London personally, but at least we know they are scared. So instead of thinking how to hook a girl (for guys/lesbians/bi-sexual) and how to forget a jerk (for girls/gays/bi-sexual), take the time to pray for London. My heart goes out to everyone in London, including the riots, hoping that they will wake up and stop.. rioting? Just stop all shit.

*Don't "like" this blog post if you don't have a heart to pray.

Post a Comment