Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC
So I woke around 3pm today. Guess why?! Prepare to have tired eyes after this! :b

I started trying to sleep at around 4+ midnight after finishing my homework. Then I was trying to sleep all this while till my mom woke around 5+. She came in my room then I "mom... mom..." so she came up to my bed, sit on top here awhile and say she's going to work soon and ask me call her for what. I say I very giddy then she never say anything so I ask her if she heard me, she say "ya. Giddy then?" so I'm thinking "how am I going to go to school later?" then she went to prepare milo for me, as usual, then when she come in I'm still lying on bed, till she came up the bed and take my temperature, half way I "mom...", she didn't answer, so I "MOM!" then she "HUH?!" and she's actually OUTSIDE setting alarm for me to wake up later. Throughout this whole time, I am wide awake. Very wide awake.

So I ask her "did you hear what I say?" or "did I say something?" then she ask "say what?" then I say "just now when you came up I told you I was super giddy." then she say "I didn't go up?! I was running late so was rushing." then I'm like "WHAT? You sat up here for awhile and still ask me I tell you I'm giddy for what." so she's like "no I didn't go up! I'm rushing how to go up?!"

I'm jelly! I went to wash up and my face is all pale even when I didn't apply any nude color lipstick (imagine how pale I look), my lips are like almost as white as the color white.

So yes, that's another scary experience, not the scariest but this is the first time experience something scary while I'm wide awake.

Post a Comment