Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.8.11 Cute bows!♡


Needless for me to say what's inside this package... guess you guys already guessed it! Let's open it together shall we? ^^


Are you getting excited yet?! :b


Don't you just love it when not only how things that're going to be shipped from one country to another are packed nicely, but also it is protected so as to make sure it'll reach you safely?


Just by looking at how Jenny packed/arrange/put it, you know she's a nice and sweet person!


Video video time~ Continue reading after watching!


As said in the video about the clip, I'm really happy that it is not bobby pin (cuz I dk how to use bobby pins) and also not crocodile hair clips like those zic zac-ed one (alligator hair clips with teeth) because that will give a zic zac shape to the hair after long. These bows' clips are alligator hair clips WITHOUT teeth! The shipping took about a week to reach me, so it's considered as fast because I ordered some things on local online store and it took them a month plus to reach me! She don't only sell hair accessories, she also sells earrings and phone accessories and all are at affordable prices so don't worry~





*aqua blue bow is for giveaway so I think it's better for me to NOT wear it.

So do show her some love:

Post a Comment