Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC
My eye makeup too scary?
Hmmm..
How about this picture? Better?

I know I'm lack of updates! But that's because I'm having a busy week. National exams, prelims, tiredness, and busyness. No laziness at all! Some of you might already saw my boring vlog. Click here if you haven't seen it and wants to see it. So today I decided to stay at home because tomorrow's gonna be a long day and so I'm blogging now!



You know I love to feel loved that's why I'm that lame to create a poll for a stupid question. My juicy couture daydreamer reached me few days back and I'm going to do a video about it so stay tune! Though that upcoming video might be boring and dead but I promise it's going to be useful for people who likes branded stuffs. Unless I'm the only cool poor kid who loves branded stuffs then you can just ignore that upcoming video. I'm not going to do it today because I'm busy with some stuffs that's needed to be done by tomorrow. I'll most probably get it done by tomorrow night and post it up by midnight or the next morning, hopefully. Just worried that I'll be dead tired once I reach home since it's a whole day out. Literally the whole day, cuz I need to wake up at around 5 in the morning. And I'm sneezing the fuck out of myself which means that I'll fall sick soon. Ugh so irritating.

Another thing about the upcoming video. Just want to make things clear first, I'm not trying to brag how rich I am to get branded stuffs because I did once mention in my haul video saying that I'm actually very poor. And those branded stuffs I have (cosmetic & bags) is all bought with my own HARD EARNED money except for my black guess handbag, my mom paid for that because it's my first branded bag. Hahaha told you I was poor.

So goodbye for now! Byeeeeeee! ^^

He's currently my favourite guy.

Post a Comment