Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

15.9.11 BIRTHDAY MEETUP 2011.

BIRTHDAY MEETUP 2011.


I'm organizing a meetup ON THE 24TH OF OCTOBER for my fans, and friends so if you watch my videos, read my blog, stalk my tweets, like my style/personality, or you're my friend, then you're welcome to attend! Even if it means that no one will be coming, this meetup will still go on. Though I'll be really sad if no one really comes!☹

It's a special meetup because it's held on my birthday! You can come empty handed but birthday presents, gifts, cards and even fan letters are most welcome~ Pictures and videos will be taken on that day; a group photo will be taken at the end of the day and will be posted on my YouTube channel together with the videos (after editing all into one video)! So if you don't want your face to be on YouTube, find a chance to tell me personally or you can just run away from the camera when you saw the camera facing you. :b

*You can treat me as a hollywood star (just ask for pictures or autograph XD) or just a human celebrating her birthday.

If you want to come for the fanmeet/meetup leave a comment giving me your name & email. I'll mail you personally! Any enquires and for faster replies, tweet me at @MichelleAKJ and remember to include #MAKJ16TH because I might miss your mentions due to some problem with twitter! I'll check that hashtag every once in a while so as to make sure I won't miss it. :D But sorry if I miss anything!

I'll reveal the full details after everything is confirmed.

P/S: People might need to pay some money......... cuz I'm poor got or not. :'(
P/P/S: I'm not as pretty as how I am in pictures so... :b

6 comments

  1. rashomon.a@shimz.biz

    (wat u want for birthday present?)


    Ras

    ReplyDelete
  2. titus .
    titusenen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. jh
    jhdeathzone0406@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rileymoon here ! IM COMING ! TEXT ME @86123955 ! cause i dont check email :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i wanna come for ur fan meet:)

    babykimmi-alexander@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. zhi_kai1995@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete