Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.9.11 Epic dream/nightmare.

I tweeted just right after I got that dream. Now you be the judge whether should it be a dream or nightmare. Blogging this at 6:23am with a bad flu probably because something wants me to forget about it but I won't until I blog the shit out because it's just so fucking interesting. I mean, experience death in a dream? Kay. So. I was in this beach with my friend and I went to explore around myself without carrying anything for the first time, for the second time when I wanted to get to the part of the beach that I saw when I walked there the first time, I have no idea why it just don't look the same. I walk the same direction but I just got to a different location. So of course, when I realize that it's a totally different part of the beach, I panicked but stood rooted to the ground for a few useless minute to see the surrounding thinking that I'm really that smart to know where it is. This airplane came and someone shouted "please show some mercy!" in a crying cracky voice. Feels like a fucking compo but I swear this is what I dreamt, like literally every detail, I type down what I see in my dream. So anyways. I thought "wtf it's just a plane?" but I see most people starting to run for their lives and so I started running, too. But I ran slow because I'm staring at the plane while running thinking what will it do next. It saw us. The plane made a landing and I was thinking "maybe they're here to safe me" but my legs kept running and I don't know why, till it EXPLODED right after it touches the ground. Even at about 1km away could feel the pressure of the fiery air thingy rushing towards you. I felt death (literally!!) when the exploding pressure hit it like BAM. And it hit another girl, who is apparently my friend (but I don't know who she is). And because I'm still alive, I just magically transported to their island (resort kinda place) which is their hideout. Being like a retard walking pass room door by room door, I thought I should find someone to let me stay in. I asked like mad and start to get scared because the planes (similar ones) are still flying around and no one wants to keep me. They land and explode when they see people, I believe it's a computerized plane, meaning everything is controlled by computer system. Everyone look dramatically similar to each other and just when my hopes all crushed, sitting down infront of the doors of rooms feeling scared and wanting to cry, this aunty (around her 30s) pulled me and said "you can come stay with me since I have 2 beds!" knowing that she has got a daughter too so that's why she treat me the best while I'm there. But her daughter escaped or something so she's not living with her anymore... While I was about to enter the room, I saw my grandma, passing me something to eat in a container, and I asked happily "Hey you're here too?! Can I stay with you?" and she's all like "No, I don't have a room.." then started to walk away and I shouted in tears "Ya right! After these years.." because something tells me that she's there for awhile. That aunty nicely toured me around the small room happily! It's called room because it's super small, smaller than my room. Just enough for beds and television and maybe one or two shelves. Then I place my handbag on the bed and remembered about my cellphone like "my cellphone!!!!" thinking that I could call for help but I just called my mom telling her where I am and why I'm there. And she's like "okay...", I mean, she can't do anything about it. Because no one heard about that island before so she can't call for any help. And after a day, everything seems a little peaceful and I went to the mall they got there. Called my mom again, told her something like "den dudas duas" and that's like a passcode for something. And I woke up staring to the blank wall thinking "what. just. happened." then tweeted about it. Now it's 7:10am and it's time for me to get back to sleep. Sorry for this random wordy post. But I find it super interesting till I blog it out, I feel that it's kinda stupid. However, I hope you like this weird dream and comment below, it's a dream or a nightmare? Goodnight.

1 comment