Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC
I don't know what to blog about because I didn't go out, I have no new pictures, no interesting topic, and I'm actually quite a boring person, but hi. Maybe that picture above will make my blog a bit more colorful than just words. Don't really like photobooth because of the quality but oh wellllllllll, it's for my readers hehe. If you're my reader since 1234567 years ago, I bet you already know that I really love small fonts like making the words becoming as tiny as possible. Smaller fonts make the blog nicer (that's a tip, write it down!) but it also make your readers harder to read and then people will eventually lost interest in your blog posts. And really, fonts that are too small actually gives me a headache! Literally, a headache. Might be also because I don't have enough sleep because I'm having prelims~ Gosh I feel that today's post is really boring but I don't want to waste my effort by backspacing everything away and leaving today as another blog-less day. x_x

New video posted by the way! Long waited Juicy Couture's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wb4o2FLzWc) & cool people will click here instead of the link. :b
My mind went blank right after I decided to order Jeffrey Campbell and it says that it's OOS. What?! That's just.. saddening.

K BYE.

1 comment