Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

25.9.11 RED!

Today's post is reddish! Who's ready for redness? ^^

R

E

D

N

E

S

S

Don't worry guys, red doesn't mean menstruation.

It also doesn't mean spicy things.

So..

ARE YOU READY FOR A REDDISH POST NOW?

Featuring the fucking hot stuff! Kay, I'm sorry about that shitty intro but I just thought I'll try out something new to make this post a little more interesting. We went for this PUMA MOTORSPORT event located at Raffles City outside Robinsons. Trained there and lost our way because we are poor idiots who only cab. There's hell lot of caucasians there and it feels like we're in NYC and now I'm so determined to go America after I have the money to. Running back to the topic, puma event, let pictures do the talking? Besides the fact that the sun is burning hot and stomachs are growling because we're late and we don't have the time to eat... it was quite an awesome event!


Now to my favorite guy, he tweeted my photo letting thousands of his followers to judge my photographic skills and he totally stolen it from me! Just kidding. Guess he really loves this picture because he even liked it in facebook. Haha thanks Ian! ☺ I miss him already, and his warm hugs. This is so not going to be a mushy post so here's the tweet he posted! Just click on it to take to closer look!


Original picture below.
His hugs were very very warm, okay. It's like saying I'll protect you and everything will be okay as long as I'm here.

Epic faces made when he didn't want to leave us out and ask if we wanted to take pictures!
My fucking awkward hands.☹

Went for dinner (finally) after the event then we trained to scape for the flea and saw..
Gabriel! The guy with the same double decked bed as me. So I'm not the only one who bought the bed despite knowing that I might knock onto the ceiling when I wake! And damn, there's always 1/4 of the picture getting polluted by random people when I'm with Gabriel, taking a picture is what I mean. 

Also saw Xavier Ong (Cassandra's eyecandy) and Alton Keh (Chanelle's eyecandy) and ______ (my eyecandy) #LOLJK. I don't have any eyecandy. The girls are so going to kill me when they see me exposing them about that shit but I'm actually helping them to let the guys know that... I dk. If they really shit on me about that sentence, that means that they actually read my blog. Hehe, evil me. :b But I know they love it. BACK TO THE DAMN TOPIC, we cab home, the end. Cute ending right? I think this post was rather interesting because it's about my life? Hahaha I want nice comments please! ^^ I love nice comments. And I love everyone who read my blog, watch my stupid videos and liked my fanpage!♡

Questions? Go here.
LEAVE NICE COMMENTS FOR NEW POSTS.
Sorwee, I just love NICE comments that much.

P/S: Thank you so much for reading!

Post a Comment