Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

25.6.12 Best - worst: Drugstore mascaras


Photobucket

I'm not a false lashes queen because I got no time to put on falsies every time I'm trying to go somewhere. Why? Because I am always rushing! I am still crazy over buying falsies because other than having thick winged eyeliner like a classy rich raccoon, I don't feel like myself without huge ass thick long false lashes. Part of loving falsies is because I can do more looks if I'm wearing them than just full black eyeliner taking up the whole damn lid. Talking about lashes, I need some new lash glue.. My old one is almost done drying out!

Ok now we're talking about mascara. So apart from being the self-claimed false lashes queen that I'm not anymore, I'm a self-claimed mascara queen. Still a queen of something so it's all good. Did a small review and demos on my 5 only drugstore mascaras that I own. Yeah I only have 6 mascaras in total but there's more to come! I didn't mention this in the video but I love to try out different types of mascaras that promise to give you length and volume. Also foundation but mostly powder foundation because it's faster to know the result and it's wayyyyy cheaper that fluid/liquid foundation. Even drugstore's powder foundations are already kinda expensive. Talk about the liquid ones.

SUCH DERP FACE AS THUMBNAIL LOL

Although I've already inserted all the close ups for the wands, here's a close up shot for each wand. :)



WinningMaybelline magnum volume express waterproof
Runner upMajolica majorca
Catching upSASA 360
LosingMaybelline unstoppable curly extensions
LostSASA cosmetic

Different people have different views on these products so this is just what I think about the products personally.
Leave a comment under this post or on my video telling me which best to worst videos you'd like to see  in my next best to worst video! 

Keep smiling :)
XX
MAN 
(Michelle Andrew Nicole not the male type of man, cool name I got there huh)

FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG AT THE SIDE OF THE BLOG, FIRST WIDGET STATING "FOLLOW MY BLOG!". ^-^
I'M SURE THAT'S A EXTRA CLEAR DIRECTION TO GET THERE. :b

Post a Comment