Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

29.6.12 Collective haul: M)phosis, John Little, Kiddy Palace, Watsons

Recently I posted a video, actually just few hours ago during around 12 midnight Singapore time. If you were on when the video is just not long uploaded, you would have know that I wrote "Check back the next day, I'm going to bed now and I'll be out tomorrow so I'll get the blog post up by tomorrow night, thanks for your patience x" in the description box because I said in the video to come to my blog for close up shots and swatches! And I'm actually awake now at 6 in the morning to specially get this post out so you lovelies won't have to wait so long hehe. So okay, to the video first!!


FROM LUXOLA










FROM KIDDY PALACE

FROM JOHN LITTLE

FROM WATSONS

FROM M)PHOSIS


And that's the end! Hope you guys enjoyed looking at the close up shots!

Keep smiling :)
XX
MAN
(Michelle Andrew Nicole not the male type of man, cool name I got there huh)
FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG AT THE SIDE OF THE BLOG, FIRST WIDGET STATING "FOLLOW MY BLOG!". ^-^
I'M SURE THAT'S A EXTRA CLEAR DIRECTION TO GET THERE. :b

Post a Comment