Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

6.7.12 June 2012 Favorites

I uploaded my first ever favorites video last week! Realizing that I covered quite a lot of beauty products, it can last (my favorites) for a few months. Like I said in the video, I won't be posting a favorites video every month. Watch the video to know more!


Products mentioned:

OPI Base Coat - Unlike other base coat polish we see, it has got a watery consistency allowing it to dry so much faster than a normal base coat polish would. So now people like me who wants our nails to be protected but can't wait to put on the color we desire, won't have to wait that long anymore!

TOPSHOP Nail Polish (waterlily 101) - Surprised. Amazed. Love it. I've been investing my money on OPI's nail polishes because they have been the fastest dryer of all the polishes I've used so far. Until I decided to try out TOPSHOP's nail polish, it was thick enough to make it last on your nails for weeks (mine already lasted for almost a month now) but not too thick that it takes a long time to dry. I am definitely going to get more colors. XD


Stipple Brush (ELF) - Glad that it leaves me a good experience for my first time purchasing a face brush. Otherwise I might not even take a look at face brushes again in my whole life.

Fan Brush (SEPHORA) - Yes. Pricey for a brush. To me all fan brush works the same but since that was my first time seeing this type of brush, I got it without knowing there's much cheaper fan brush that works the same or maybe better? But this, so far I've been loving it. Sweep off fall-outs and you also can use it for glitter nail art. Worth the price (that was just to make me feel better) but you can get a much cheaper one. Like I said, so far I haven't heard of any difference in a fan brush so.. :/

Eyeshadow Brush in 105 (MAKEUPSTORE) - It's perfect for eyeshadow (since it's an eyeshadow brush) but ALSO perfect for highlighting your brow bone because it's not a huge brush so you can have full control of it!

Angled Brush (ELF) - I always wanted a full-sized brush so I decided to get a cheap one because all angled brush are the same to me, including the ones that come with some eyeliner you bought in drugstore. BUT you have to have a angled brush in your brush collection! I don't know how I could possibly survive without it being a winged queen! Ok not queen, maybe just a winged princess.

Blending Brush (ELF) - I LOVE THIS OMG. < that's all I'm going to say, watch the video to know more. Yeah, I'm that secretive. Nah I'm kidding, but this brush is seriously amazing, my favorite brush!


HD high-definition Eyeshadow Primer (LA Girl) - I've been using Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion for awhile, then I switched to using MAC Prep + Prime primer (which I will do a blog review on) and now I'm just using this AND loving this. For something that we use almost everyday like foundation, meaning we'll run out of it quite quickly so for things like that, that it's not visible because it's under your eyeshadow, the cheaper the better. Just my opinion.

Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (NYX) - Everyone had been loving this. Why? Because we use it often and it isn't very pricey! This works best with the LA Girl's eye primer and I sure am loving the combination of them both.


Shine Free Oil Control Pressed Powder (MAYBELLINE) - I was using MAC Studio Fix Plus (which I also will have a blog review on) before this and because I'm the type of person who wears liquid foundation and then powder on top to set it. It's like all or nothing so MAC Studio Fix Plus foundation made my face look like I stack a chunk of powder on it so I stopped using it and decided to get a "oil blotting" powder instead. Other than the smell which will go away after 2 minutes, I love how it works! I found the EXACT same thing from another makeup line that I never heard of, cheaper yes but it smells like baby powder, I don't like the smell of baby powder and the smell wouldn't go away even after an hour! Unless you want your face to smell like baby powder then you can find the pressed powder in marina square's John Little. The look EXACTLY the same, just different on the printings.

Vitalumiere Aqua (CHANEL) - Will be doing a full review on this foundation so I won't go into details! Video of it will be up next week. :)

MSF in Soft & Gentle - Been wanting this for a long time because I saw the hype about it. This is great for using as an eyeshadow and of course, highlighting. Can I say this is my best buy from MAC? This is by far the best purchase I made from MAC! I'm not really a fan of their eyeliners (anymore), nor lipsticks (for now) but I love their eyeshadows though.

China Red Lipstick (MAKEUPSTORE) - Which brings me to this. Favorite lipstick ever!!!!! I said it all in my video. It's just perfect. Works on my lips like a tattoo! Ok maybe not that scary because tattoo is a permanent thing..


TOPSHOP Face Wipes - By now I believe you can already tell I'm quite a TOPSHOP lover. Their makeup are not only cheaply affordable but also high quality! 3 in 1 wipes, best for after removing makeup.

Swisspers Cleansing Eye Make-Up Remover Pads - Cleans off mascara perfectly though not quickly and it can feel kinda rough on your skin but it gets the job done and it's not rough to the extent that it will hurt your face. Oh and did I mention that it's only 2 bucks?

Post a Comment