Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

10.7.12 Review: MAC PREP + PRIME Eyeshadow Primer

Product: 2/5 | Longevity: 4/10 | Packaging: 5/10 | Worth? No.

I wouldn't recommend this. I'm disappointed with this eyeshadow primer, especially when this was my first primer. I bought this when I just started getting into make up not long ago and because it is from MAC and I'm only familiar with MAC. Not say familiar but just prefer MAC at that point of time because I can't jump straight to a higher end brand. Although this has a few different shades but..


It is oily and it doesn't really do much. Like it doesn't really boost the color of the eyeshadow and some say it crease even on dry lids. MAC eyeshadows are good but prep + preme eyeshadow primer? I don't know... how about you see it for yourself? This is how the sequence goes: without primer, with primer, without primer, with primer.

Post a Comment