Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

19.7.12 Hair

Long awaited hair video is finally up. You can check it out here! Because I realized that there's some points that I haven't cover yet, I decided to write up a post on things I have yet to cover.

Color:
Hair dyes I use for unnatural color - manic panic
Hair dyes I use for school acceptable color - revlon

Manic Panic's atomic turquoise doesn't stain nor fade fast but vampire red DOES stain and fade fairly quickly. Turquoise fades into white (that was when my hair is already pale blonde) and red fades to light red then to a weird color that you wouldn't want to keep. Although vampire red sounds like a hassle to have but I still love it because it is super bright and if you have DARK hair and you use vampire red, there will still be a little color showing up, like a purple pink kinda color. Also, after I dyed dark brown (revlon's; featured in my latest haul video) it turned maroon and that's how I became a maroon that I actually planned to go months ago before I decided to get to pastel pink (which failed) that summer break so I quite like that color! Bought brown black by relvon, dyed it on and there's still a little red showing beneath the black. I am totally loving how strong vampire red is!

Tools:
Even with heat protectant, the freaking watsons flat iron will make your hair feels like grass. So just avoid heat!

(I'll include more stuff when they come into my mind)

Post a Comment