Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

27.6.12 Day out

Literally, day out.
Once in a blue moon because I only manage to step out of the house at 6pm-ish all the time.
And I actually reach the area near town at 1 freaking 30 pm in the early afternoon!
Honestly it is a pretty damn big achievement.



Yes I know I've not been around blogging lately and that's because I've been busy with filming videos for everyone! Also, blogging is easy, like for video, you have to set-up the tripod, charge your camera battery, have a good lighting and all that kind of normal shit you need to do before pressing the record button. But of course I personally think that videos are much more fun to watch and at least you don't have to read pointless things in a message to capture the important/main point of the whole chunk of words. So I will try to lessen my words unless I'm doing reviews or it's like special. XD

Would you like to guess which is mine and which is my mom's?

We went for a little shopping and guess what I have for you guys? A collective haul video! From 3 days of shopping with breaks in between. So I hope everyone will enjoy that video which I will make a blog post out of it after uploading it and I will see you guys in my next post! That line sounds kinda familiar.. Oh I've really been filming a lot. Haha keep smiling. ^-^

Post a Comment