Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.6.13 Hoshino Coffee

Iced Matcha Latte with Softee - $9.30
"Hoshino" Blended Coffee - $5.80
Clam Chowder - $6.50
Carbonara with Yolk & Bacon (Pork) - $14.00

You guys know how much I like all the western-y stuff but my love is more of Japan so this is a perfect place for us. This is probably the classiest cafe/mini restaurant for the amount you're paying to dine there. The service is good and I'm most pleased with how they handle the crowd. I studied customer service skills last year so I pay quite a lot of attention to the one's service, exactly like what my teacher said. We were queueing and he (might be the manager I don't know, just someone of a higher rank) pass us the menu and the check (order) list and when we reached the front waiting to be seated, he took our list and pass it to the kitchen so we won't have to wait for too long for our food to be served, now that's a smart move.

Iced Matcha Latte with Softee - 30cents difference between the one without ice cream and this, I decided to go with this and I believe it'll taste better without because the taste of the tea itself is just right, a slight hint of sweetness but the ice cream is just sweet and I think they clash though I think they would be awesome on their own.

"Hoshino" Blended Coffee - Specializing in coffee, we had to order a cup of coffee. Taste like coffee. The smell is very strong and I like that but I was never a huge fan of coffee so I can't really tell a good coffee but from the smell, I'm gonna say that it's worth the price.

Clam Chowder - Favorite out of all will be this little bowl of magic, the nicest clam chowder I've tasted so far was from fullhouse restaurant and this is better and cheaper! I mean there's not only the clam chowder itself (with tons of ingredients) but also butter bread and it's only $6.50. It is watery but the taste is much stronger. Oh my god my face was priceless like this bowl of clam chowder was sent down from heaven I'm not even kidding.

Carbonara with Yolk & Bacon (Pork) - I'm not going to say that it's the best carbonara because this is my first carbonara so I'm only gonna describe how it taste like. Smells like ham, very creamy and the pork is too salty for my liking but to people with a less sensitive taste bud, this might suit your liking especially the bacon. Overall it's a big share and I'll order that again but I think I'm going to leave the pork aside.


Now I'm really craving for another bowl of clam chowder, even the butter bread is tasty! Do let me know what you ordered if you ever visit Hoshino Coffee or you have been there. I'd like to try something new when I head back for my clam chowder hehe. Thanks for reading bye x

http://www.hoshinocoffee.com
68 Orchard Road
#03-84 Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839

2 comments

  1. Wow, it looks so nice! o: I'm craving clam chowder now too. *A*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because you are one of my favourite bloggers! :D You can find my nomination for you here:

    http://heylinni.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/blog-awards-d.html

    __________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete