Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

2.6.13 iPP #2


Weeeeee hello my loves! My first iPP post was exactly one month ago so I thought it's the perfect time to do a second one since I have quite a few "failed" instagram photos haha. Let me also sneak in a tiny update that I think it's gonna be long because why? I type a lot. You all know that!

I tried contact lens, I've always wanted to but didn't want to because I know I'm going to rely on them much more than I wish. Same reason as to why I still don't know how to use photoshop. You can see that contact lenses do wonders. I mean can we just take a moment to appreciate my doll-like-puppy eyes that made me look actually kinda cute but creepy at the same time?!

Oh yes, I cut off a huge chunk of hair and got back to side bangs because although I have to admit that I liked center parting for it was soooooo much easier to manage but side bangs suit me more. Center parting is showing too much of my face, my forehead feels naked therefore I snapped it off.

I haven't been shopping very much lately! I'm surprised too. I've just been really busy, I don't even have some time to spare to put on some eye makeup before heading out now but thank god my summer break is coming soon after exams! I doubt I'll have enough time to film during my June holidays though because I just can't find time!

May's bellabox will be linked with June's because I've never heard of the brands of products sent and I'm already late on it anyway. It's so frustrating how I always have to be like "I think I'll have to leave it till tomorrow" you know. It's like the only time I can blog or film is midnight when I should be sleeping. Yeah yeah, I scheduled this post to PM when it's actually 1:50AM now. hehe

It's all worth it. Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I'm throwing my blog and channel away and just because I don't update as much anymore doesn't mean you guys can leave me okay! Till then, goodbye. /hugs/ with much love.

Post a Comment