Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

14.6.13 Singapore Social Concert


Weeks ago I posted that picture of Kife & I with the caption "off to social star awards concert!" on instagram and then I uploaded a video of what happened on my channel so you probably could already tell what this post is going to be about although it's late! We went out super early because we wanted to do a photoshoot but it rained and we lost the mood so... ;)



We're such professional bloggers.



Too lazy to edit and add watermark to the last picture since it's already blurry.

That's how that day went! Was fun after all though it was really tiring because it's damn crowded but guess what, I saw my primary school friend there near the end of the concert, he said you gain some meat and you look beautiful love and that is worth smiling to because no one ever call me beautiful when we were in our primary school years together, nobody even call me human that time.

Thanks for reading! Talk to me on my other social networking sites, links are on the sidebar. xx

Post a Comment