Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.7.13 Losing it

Locked myself in my room the whole afternoon reflecting on everything I've done. I'm writing this post not because I'm proud of what I did wrong, I'm writing this post out to hundreds or maybe thousands of people to read because I know I did something really wrong and I'm here to admit my fault and take responsibility for my wrong. After what happened I had a talk with my mom and I realize I was the problem. Everything is perfect but I always have to ruin it and make not only myself sad but everyone around me sad. Take out the fact that we don't have enough time together makes us argue, the rest of the problems is just me being the problem. I'm changing, I'm changing to somebody I don't know, that monster I knew is a monster. I need to fix myself.

This is too big of a wake up call. We know how hard it is and was, the both of us with a scarred heart. Scared, struggling and trying. I know how it feels but yet I did it, you have no idea how regretful I'm feeling now and you all know I'm someone who don't regret. When she said I broke her heart and she's in so much pain, you have no idea how much pain I'm in too knowing that I was the one causing the pain. I truly am sorry for what I did.

Here to the world I promise you, Lwin, my love for you is true, always has been and always will be.

And here's a tip to everyone in a relationship, don't let insecurity take over you, insecurity will ruin you.

I don't wanna be an angel, people expect so much from them, they expect angels to be sweet and nice to everyone all the time which I'm not, for example I can't respect somebody who doesn't deserve my respect like one of my relatives. So now to everyone, I'm sorry I wasn't the angel nicest devil I claim to be but I'll fix myself and at the meantime, please still believe that not all devils are bad and not all angels are nice.

Post a Comment