Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

27.7.13 Review: L'Oreal Paris P56

I wanted a new hair color over summer break but didn't want to bleach it anymore because I'm saving it for end of this year where I'll go totally hay wire with my hair color! I don't really know what I'm going to do with it yet because I don't have time to plan but I think there's a huge possibility for me to bleach my hair again and again during the end of year school holidays.

Since I bought this box with a dark colored one last year for me to prepare my hair for school this year (sounds deep huh), why not just use it. Before dyeing my hair was fading from dark dark brown to my bleached hair color that was underneath, the golden orange tone so it was very uneven dark colored hair before I put this dye on. Somehow I feel that there's bleach in this dye but good thing it didn't hurt my scalp.


You can see that the color is not that obvious but you'll be amazed at how vibrantly obvious the color is under sunlight or just bright places! After few washes you can hardly see the color under your bathroom light or far apart but if you stand directly under light, the color is still very visible, just not as bright. Thank goodness it's not because guess what, I didn't dye my hair back for school, I just left it there as it is. However, I dyed back the little bit that was purple because it's fading into pinkish orange red and some parts are fading into white. I left the white part there on purpose though, because it'll be such a hassle to get it down to white again by bleaching, just too damaging and since it's white, everyone will think that I'm growing white hair so they won't ask me to dye it dark. Smart~ ;)

Do I recommend it?
Yes for short school breaks but no if you have a long holiday because you have all the time to slowly bleach it and do whatever you want with it!

Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment

  1. I like how your hair looks subtly red and not full blown red :)

    ReplyDelete