Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

8.1.14 3 Things: 2014 Resolutions For Beauty



01. Use those damn skincare.
I want to make it a thing to actually finish some of my skincare samples because they are piling up.

02. Get a skincare routine.
I have some full sized skincare which I never really am loyal to so they are always just there on the shelf sad and lonely waiting to get thrown away. Also, it's good for the face to get used to the products than having it stressing over which product you're going to use that day/night.

03. Cut down on my expenses.
Clothes are one but makeup is the main problem. I normally buy highend makeup because their quality is just different and the drugstore products aren't as cheap as like say, in the states so I don't see why people wouldn't save more to get a highend one. Sure I'm not the only one. Cutting down on my expenses on makeup also means that I'll actually use up (or use a lot of) some products which is always better than buying and putting them there to rot.

What are your resolutions other than the life related ones? :)

Post a Comment