Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

3.1.14 Christmas 2013

>

Many of you might already know that I went to Universal Studios with my mom to celebrate early Christmas. We normally don't actually celebrate it but I'm feeling really festive this year, bet you can tell from comparing vlogmas 2013 to vlogmas 2012. I feel like I did a horrible job last year with vlog as and you know I'm a perfectionist, you have no idea how strong the urge is to delete them but I think it'll be better if I leave them there just for memories purposes.

Incase you missed my vlogmas/vlogs, you can click here. They are not in a playlist this time though so I'm afraid you'll have to click to watch manually. Too many playlists can be quite messy. I have also unlisted last year's for that matter of fact.


We went out earlier than usual (we normally head out around evening) and we took a cab down the nearest mall, Vivo City to have our lunch before going in because I heard their food is shit. Since I went there once (I blogged and vlogged about it here and here), I know which ride we shouldn't waste time on so we skipped Madagasca. Skipped quite a few actually despite knowing that it's opened till 10pm that day because of the Christmas special thing going on.

The longest we queued was 90 minutes which I think was completely insane and the shortest was 5 minutes - Far Far Away & Revenge Of The Mummy. Thank goodness! My whole point of asking my mom to bring me there is to have her to go on the mummy ride with me and so that is what we did for the last couple of hours left, going home with bruises at night (shown in vlogmas day 25) because the ride jerked at some point.

Never had so much fun with my mom for such a long time! I think the last time we went to an amusement/theme park together was many years ago when Escape Theme Park still exists (or does it still?) and the most I played was the roller coaster for actual kids and the craziest was Wet'N'Wild or something along those lines where you sit on a boat kind of thing then you slide down from a slide that is few stories high. That was my proudest and only big ride I've been to.

I also met a fan (he said it himself, I'm not self-claiming that I have fans!) who acted as the cherry on top because I got recognized 2 times my whole life excluding this from what I remembered but one just talked to his colleague while giving the very obvious look that he's talking about me then come on my YouTube to tell me what was going on. I never had someone coming up to me asking for a picture because of what I'm doing on YouTube so I'm really thankful that it happened.

DIRECT LINK TO VLOGMAS DAY 24 HERE.

Thanks for reading and yet again, sticking around! That is pretty much the whole experience of my Christmas this year.
How was yours? :) x

Post a Comment