Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

13.1.14 Topshop Nail Polishes



Talked about them in my videos quite a few times but it was some time ago. I am crazy over them! After knowing that they are from OPI's company or they are just linked to OPI I got even crazier. I was so shocked to see how good they are and how well they stick to my nails.

My nails always come in contact with furnitures and electronic devices. I didn't even care if I accidentally hit anything or have anything accidentally rubbed against my nails but they lasted me for 2 whole weeks or even more looking good as new, other than the fact that my nails grow so the bottom part looks empty after they got really long than they originally were.

A problematic down side is what you'll face with other polishes - bubbles. When it's getting old, it starts to glue up and it starts forming bubbles when painted on if you decided to slap on another layer of the polish when the bottom layer is already drying.

What's your favourite brand of nail polishes or anything like fashion?

Post a Comment