Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

15.1.14 Relative's wedding


I've always love the idea of marriage, attending wedding dinner and stuff but just not this ceremony. I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure that my wedding will be better than this but you know what I mean. There might be worse. One thing I must address though, the food was not the best.

I am not going to show the faces of the bride and groom just because I am not close in terms of relationship with them (like we don't hang out or anything) and because I didn't very much enjoy this one except for two things - witnessing the love between them and them tying the knot. That's all.

How do you feel about attending weddings of people who you don't really know? (but they happen to be your relative) O-o

PS I find the lid up ball cool I had to post it.

Post a Comment