Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.1.13 BellaBox | January • Celebrate CNY


I think they are hinting us that February box will arrive around the 20s because Chinese New Year is on around 10-ish so they won't be able to send us a greeting by then. I don't know how I feel about this month's box because I got mostly Asian products (not being nationalist, it's just because there are asian beauty products selling everywhere and I won't normally try out western beauty product [except for cosmetics hehe] that I'm not familiar with eg. Origins, ThisWorks and NUXE). :O

I got to say the stuff that came in this month's BellaBox do add up to an amount that I will never spend on the stuff that came and now I get to try a bit here and there with just the price of the box itself ($19.00/mth), not too bad after all!


B.LIV - FEEL NO SLUGGISH
The b.liv Feel No Sluggish Mask is jam packed with antixidants and cell rejuvenating nutrients that keeps your face looking young and vibrant. The mask prevents the signs of aging by invigorating the skin with fruity essences and banishing dull skin once and for all. - I don't know about this, I hope it does what it promises because I tried out their Blackheads Sebum Gel and it did nothing.

SKINFOOD - WATERY BERRY TONER AND EMULSION
The Watery Berry Toner and Emulsion contains Cloudberry and Lingonberry (omg I had this drink in IKEA just yesterday!!!) extracts that are excellent antioxidants. Along with Hyaluronic Acid, they work to penetrate deep within the skin to moisture with lightweight finish. - I used their brown sugar face wash thing for the white pimple-like pumps on my face and I can't say it cured it fully but it did help so I'm thinking that this will be good too.

FRAGRANCES (I'VE GOTTEN TRUSSARDI DELICATE ROSE EDT)
A selection of spring scents ranging from floral to fruity to keep you smelling fresh this New Year with images of you enjoying the gentle rays of sunshine in spring. - I haven't smell it yet because I'm not ready to rip the beautiful classy packaging apart yet :( but they made it sound like they gave us allllll the 4 scents. *are you kidding me meme*

SKINMISO - COMEDO REMOVER
The skinmiso Comedo Remover is made of durable stainless steel as it doesn't buckle or break even after multiply uses. Suitable for a variety of pore sizes, it features different sized rings to designed for removing blackheads and whiteheads in a safe and hygienic manner. The Skinmiso Comedo remover is a perfect complement for the Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack. - I didn't know what's a comedo so I went to google it and had that "OH GOD EWWW" face after the images on Google loaded. I once had it on my back and I honestly thought I had a rock growing on my back! Now I know what it is but this came a little too late and I still can't figure out how it works, like I mean the 'rock' will slip through the hole, wouldn't it? O-o

INCHIKAMI - SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER, INTENSIVE PACK TREATMENT
Infused with Japanese botanicals and a very distinctive sakura scent, the Inchikami Hair care series have won the likes of beauty editors and clinched the Yahoo! Beauty Awards in 2012.

Inchikami Shampoo
Gently washes hair with a fine lather while preventing friction which causes hair damage, the Inchikami Shampoo contains botanical essences like black rice extract (black rice is really healthy okay!! But I hate the taste of it Dx) which hydrates the hair from its core, preventing any further damage.

Inchikami Conditioner
The InchiKami Conditioner contains natural oil which protects the hair from friction and makes it soft and smooth and tangle-free. Walnut oil repairs damaged hair and makes it extra shiny (not really into the extra shiny part...)

Inchikami Hair Pack Treatment
The Inchikami Hair Treatment provides intensive and urgent cure for persistently damaged hair. Infused with white sesame oil and walnut oil, it repairs even the most severely damaged hair.

- First thing's first, I love their packaging and I've always wanted to try their products because of the packaging but never was willing to spend money on the full-size products so I'm really excited to try these!

Thank you so much for reading! Keep smiling and stay classy xx
Follow my blog @ bloglovin' or/and blogger. ♡

Post a Comment