Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

11.1.13 YouTube // Haul • December 2012

I know a lot of you enjoy my hauls and I'm SO glad that you do because I really love making them as much as you love seeing them pop up in your subscription box! I also appreciate it when you guys understand the true meaning of haul videos and won't misunderstand me thinking I'm trying to brag/show off. I'm sure everyone who's been here knows me well enough so I don't have to explain myself every time I do a haul video which is great!

But you know, money don't drop from the sky so I can't share the stuff I bought that often because I haven't had enough money to get anything. Let's just take it as good things (haul videos) are worth the wait while I save money to go shopping? hehe ☺

Until my next haul video, here's my latest one: ENJOY! <3

Post a Comment