Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

5.1.13 YouTube // Tutorial/FOTD • Natural Eye Makeup


The photo above is the look I wore in my 12DaysOfChristmas'2012 vlog day 11 but I "recreated" this look adding some more products but let me list down the products I used for the look in the photo:
- L.A Girl Eye Primer
- HalfBaked from Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
- Buck from Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (I really love this!)
- Clio Professional Kill Slim Liquid Liner
- Maybelline New York Lashionsta Mascara
- Virgin from Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette

Actually they are the same thing from the same palette except I made it all matte this time with a little wing instead of that extreme wing that looks kinda like a tadpole, haha anyways here's the tutorial:



Hope you like it! Keep smiling, stay classy x

Post a Comment