Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.1.13 Shopping // Style Monday

Welcome back to another post of Style Monday!

Shopping


Today I decided to go with an outfit that is more casual and edgy, and more me. I often wear dull/dark colored outfits so I thought I will share with you guys, or girls, how I wear dull/dark colored outfits and still stand out without wearing a "pleaseeee notice me!" kind of outfit, this is (in my opinion) a "oh, hey, what's up" kind of outfit. You know you know what I mean? XD Woooo cheeky!

People say you want to be comfortable when you're hanging out/staying at home. Actually no, you want to be as comfortable as possible ALSO when you're shopping otherwise you wouldn't have the mood to do so! Wearing flatform because it's not just comfortable, it's also stylish which is a plus plus plus!

I went with a printed shirt instead of a basic one because there's no necklaces involved so I didn't want the front to look too boring, pairing it with a dull green blouse as outerwear (I think it'll look cooler with blouse compared to cardigan) to reduce the chance of being sweaty from all the laughters when you're with your friends. If it's cold where you are or where I am, I will get a dull-colored coat with a little like.. fluffy (sheep skin) inner hood.

Thank you so much for reading! Keep smiling and stay classy xx
Follow my blog @ bloglovin' or/and blogger. ♡

Post a Comment