Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

14.1.13 Completing

I dreamt of my new room -


the typical American room you see in an apartment, having the storage drawers from IKEA that I wanted to store my makeup collection with but I'm going to be honest, my whole makeup collection will not even fill half of all the drawers so I guess I don't need that storage drawers, yet. That vintage white themed room, it was really beautiful. I know nobody sees me as that vintage girl, nobody even knows that I actually like the pure, clean white with a little tint of vintage kind of stuff! Noooo.. my style is not changing. I still love dark things like spikes, skulls, bats and coffin (accessories) BUT I wouldn't want to walk into or wake up to darkness every single day. Which means I like it like that but not when it's playing a big role in my sight.

I'm all over the place. Sorta. You might get lost if you're following me since the beginning but you'll find me back. That makes no sense or does it? I don't even know. I'm getting so confused talking to myself in my head! Nevermind it's not important what style/taste I am or like now, it's about the dream that I had few hours ago.

I remember wanting to type a blog post out but I was woken up before I can do that so I'm here now completing my dream.

Goodbye! x

Post a Comment