Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

18.10.13 Samantha Thavasa Event


My friend for quite some time, Kife knows me well so he asked if I'd like to tag along to Samantha Thavasa Event. It was held at ION Sky which is located on levels 55 and 56. Since we have both been kinda busy with our own lives so we decided to meet up a little before and I was still working on the day of the event ending at 5pm so I went there straight after.

Did a tad bit of catching up then went up. It was actually more of just a fashion show and it was so short from what I remembered. Gotten some goodies for attending - YSL samples and Samantha Thavasa Sweets which were all so nice but I can't find them anywhere in Singapore! Not sure if they only have that in Japan but they were really nice.

They have some nice things but I'm not very into this brand so I don't have much to talk about because a fashion show is what it is, didn't talk about the bags or anything, just the models walking down the runway with the bag.

Have you ever been to a fashion show? How was it like for you?

Post a Comment