Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.10.13 Photobooth #4


Judging from the first few photos you can tell that it's been a while. Now that I have a new (not anymore) camera that is slightly bigger and heavier than a digital camera but it sure is smaller and way lighter as compared to a dslr, I hardly ever use photobooth to "capture" down how I look on a certain day and most of the times when I do take pictures with photobooth, that's before I remove my makeup so I look so worn out! And then I realize how well my makeup stayed on my face... :O

This is like a timeline photobooth post. From before I get braces to when I have it for awhile to recently which is about 3-4 months after getting braces, from side bangs to long fringe. Wow.. that's actually something.

I hope you guys missed my photobooth post! (for whatever reason it may be hehe)

Post a Comment