Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

26.10.13 Ladurée


I finally got to try the famous macaroons that everyone has been raving about!!! It is expensive yes but definitely worth it if you stick to the flavours you like or maybe if you're feeling wild or rich, go ahead and try one or two new ones. I can't say that I'm very fond of their sweetness because to be very honest, as much as I like macaroons I can't have them everyday because they are just TOO sweet as my taste bud would like them to be but once in awhile that kind of overly-sweet taste is heavenly.

Vanilla is a must on my list and you know it, so I've gotten a few flavours and salted cameral just because salted caramel. I feel like many people really like that flavour so that's something I wanna try although I'm not the biggest fan of salted caramel such as that caramel drink in the coffee bean, just not to my likings but I still foolishly decided to try salted caramel flavoured macaroon after many incidents of me disliking salted caramel before the coffee bean incident. Smart move Michelle.

Coffee flavoured macaroon is actually better than I thought because the coffee smell is strong, I like the smell of coffee but hate their bitterness and because this is macaroon it is sweet so I liked it! Bet you spotted the pink one long ago, pretty sure you can tell that it's raspberry. I can't really remember how it taste but I remember I said I liked it but not very much. The smell of macaroons is just amazing so I can't tell which is best however vanilla is definitely my favourite out of all!

2 full paragraphs about macaroons and I'm still not done. Sometimes I can picture myself being an awesome (or rather long-winded) story writer. Conclusion, that vanilla macaroon is superb! Taste just right oh my god it's like I'm glowing. Salted caramel.. nope too sweet for me.

Have you tried any macaroons from where ever? Which flavour is your favourite?

Post a Comment