Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

22.2.13 25 Random Facts About Me


This has been going around in the blogging community and there is also, a video version (just 2x more facts than this) but I feel like that's too much and also, I can't let this chance to publish a blog post slip out of my hands because I've been neglecting it for YouTube! I really need to balance them out. Okay, now back to the post! You all know almost everything about me and I'm running out of facts about myself! Haha how exciting am I as a person.. I mean, if you're new then here's your chance to know me better!

1. Milo is my favorite drink, by favorite I mean I have to drink it at least once a day.

2. I suffer from dental phobia but it's getting better.

3. My first phone was a samsung given by my grandpa on my birthday when I turn twelve. (& I still have it!)

4. I don't eat spicy food unless it's cooked using the chili paste my grandpa made. I avoid spicy food.

5. I'm single for about a year or two now, and loving life! But really, there's pros and cons to being single or in a relationship.

6. I only stick to what I know when it comes to food but I'll give it a taste as long as it's not spicy/disgusting such as cockroaches & more.

7. I love the rain but not so much when I have plans to go out.

8. Black Veil Brides is my favorite band because their music saved me as a person.

9. I really hate it when people only say they love Black Veil Brides after they found out how hot they are and not how good they are.

10. I was a kpop addict. I still listen to FTIsland, BB & 2NE1 though. Sometimes.

11. I love designer brands but I make sure I get the best deal. I will never spend 1k to get a pen made by Chanel. You get what I mean?

12. When there's a sale, I get most of the stuff because they are on sale and not because I need them.

13. I was in the choir for 5 years, sang in Tampines' IKEA & went to Genting for a competition. (shocking huh? HAHA)


14. I used to be very vulgar (Hokkien + Cantonese + English) and I'm still trying to cut down the amount of "fucks" I say. :|

15. I've never been on the plane my whole life, yet.


16. My favorite color is not pink.

17. People with totally no sense of originality pisses me off like when a rat can't find its cheese omg so much. (did I just call myself a rat?)

18. I prefer vanilla cake to chocolate cake but I'll take cheesecake over them any day!

19. Only love hawaiian pizza but I'll always pick the pineapples out. Request for no PA? Won't be as nice as having to pick 'em out!

20. I don't drink soda/pop/carbonated drink unless I have no other choice.

21. I have no piercings because I have sensitive skin, pierced my ears twice and both times they got infected and I had to remove them.

22. I do not believe in the whole Chinese thing about black cats, I love them specially more because they are all misunderstood.

23. My last job was 2 years ago, working as a secretary for an insurance company. (for only weeks because I stressed myself out)

24. I had really low self-esteem (to the point where I hated my life so much) for at least 10 years before 2013. I got out so you can too.

25. I make wish at 4:44, not 11:11.

List me some facts about you in the comments because you know so much about me but I know nothing about you!
Give my blog a little follow (link is on the sidebar) or (click here) if you wanna make me smile! Thanks for reading. xx

Post a Comment