Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

9.2.13 Photobooth #1

Where you see low-quality pictures of myself (mostly) that aren't edited.


I always bring my huge Nikon camera out with me acting like a tourist, getting mistaken as a Japanese (they speak too loud so I overheard them and I know I don't look a bit like the kawaii Japanese girls, I know haha) and sometimes an Asian who lives out of Asia coming back to Singapore to visit my family. Yeah.. I wish but I still prefer being mistaken as an Asian who lives out of Asia coming back to Singapore to visit my family, because I think that's more... possible. When I'm out alone, it seems like not much can tell that I'm from where I am standing. Obviously if you've seen more of the world, you'd be able to tell that I don't look anywhere like I'm not from Singapore. Actually I'm just saying I'm weird-looking.

Back to what I was talking about, now that I don't really bring that hugeass camera out with me because I'm not going to anywhere new so every picture will be like the same but from different angles, no point really. Those photos above are from 2 weeks ago. Now for the more recent ones!

Post a Comment