Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

4.2.13 Review • theBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette


Hello my lovelies, I know I'm kinda late on trying this product out but I did in the end because I mean... eyeshadows. How can I not join the party of eyeshadows?!


It cost SGD59.90, we'll take it as $60, it may or may not be cheaper where you are but either way I think the price is quite close to both Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 palettes. The color range in this palette definitely looks a lot brighter and happier (FYI I'm not referring to the "naked" ladies who are using eyeshadows to cover up their toot toot.) than Urban Decay, good varieties of colors (there's 12 different colors in total) to choose from in Nude 'tude. However, I wouldn't say the pigmentation is as brilliant as the Urban Decay's Naked Palette but it's also a good thing that it's not because you can build it up or blend it out bit by bit as shown in the following photos:


It looks very much pigmented with white-based eyeshadow primer and/or if you're using a stiff brush such as pencil brush so it depends how you're planning to use this palette. It is comparable to Urban Decay's Naked 1 Palette but they are actually quite different. The packaging is somewhat the same, like how it opens and closes but for theBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette, it will not get dirty that easily on the outside as compared to Naked 1 because the material used is way different. My only concern was the inside where it carries all the eyeshadows. The eyeshadows, as you can see, are very to-the-top so it'll get onto its surrounding (the ladies' "bodies" to be exact) easily and the inside of your palette will be messy.

Will I repurchase it? Hmm maybe if I could finish this!
Is it worth the $60? Yes. - Palettes are always (90% of the time) worth every penny because it's a set!
Packaging? 6/10
Travel friendly? Long trip: yes. Short getaway trip: nope.

Thank you so much for reading! Keep smiling and stay classy xx
Follow my blog @ bloglovin' or/and blogger. ♡

Post a Comment