Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

13.2.13 Review • Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation


Don't know if you noticed but I did not include close-up photos of this foundation in my Sephora (Urban Decay) haul of 2013 because I'm saving it for this blog post review + first impressions video. Now, this blog post is of a more accurate review because that video that I filmed is just a first impression video and now that I used it for quite awhile, I can give you all a more in-depth review of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. Yay~~

Just a short one because the first impression review I did in the video embed at the end of this post still applies to how I feel about this foundation now so this is like an add on. Let me say this again because these are the reason why I'm in love with this foundation XD - it is lightweight, demi matte finish, packaging is super classy and it is buildable. I totally missed out the little details about this foundation!


It does not contain SPF (which I don't know if I should be happy or sad about because I was friends with foundation that has SPF in it for months now) and although it is buildable, it has a limit. If you put too many layers on top of another, it will cake and I tried this the other day because I talked about pumping bit by bit in my first impression video, I wanted to see how much product one pump could give me and let me tell you, it is too much! It's best to take your time after all. Haha.

Now for the price, it is expensive I'm not gonna lie. $62 (USD38) but it's really worth it. You see, I spent 70 over (USD45, €39) for Chanel's Vitalumière Aqua - known for being lightweight with good coverage but I'm sure you guys know how intense it made my bronzer look (I talked about this in one of my videos) and Urban Decay Naked Skin didn't give me that problem so far so I have to give it to Naked Skin for this one!


Will I repurchase it? Yes.
Is it worth the money? Yes. - Compared to Chanel's, this is much more worth because 1. cruelty-free & 2. it's cheaper!
Packaging? 9.5/10 - (-)0.5 because finger prints will get on the cover when there's extra foundation on your fingers.
Travel friendly? Not really.. :/
Thank you so much for reading! Keep smiling and stay classy xx
Follow my blog @ bloglovin' or/and blogger. ♡

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the review, I'm currently looking for a new foundation. The packaging is lovely and for me SPF is a bonus!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this post helped you a little in your journey to finding a new foundation! It is a bonus indeed, can't imagine how much damage my skin will have to take after a long period of time having no SPF on my face especially when it's summer all year round where I live.

      Delete