Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

26.2.13 Spikes


Necklace // Forever21 & Etsy
Bracelet // Hand-made & Town (Orchard Central)
Dress // NastyGal (brand: Glamorous)
Socks // Vintage (my mom's)
Spiked Litas // Jeffrey Campbell

If you've been with me you'd know how much I'm dying to get this pair of Spiked Litas! I got it and did an unboxing video for it but I just haven't got the chance to wear it. I love how it goes with everything and make the whole outfit looks like you've put much effort to it! This dress, spells perfection. I got it thinking that it might be too long at the back because I'm really short but I tried it on and omg it fits PERFECTLY. The length is just nice, the neck isn't too low and it is a really soft elastic kind of fabric. I can't say anything bad about this dress because I personally don't wear dresses often, you know, I'm not the girliest girl but this dress screams my name!


Am I the only one who thinks that the end of my hair looks like a orange moustache? It just had to be done.

Thank you for reading!
Feel free to click on the 'follow my blog' linked on the sidebar to follow my blog!

What are your thoughts on this dress/outfit? Too fierce? Too plain?


Post a Comment