Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.2.13 YouTube // What's In My Bag?

I had a what's in my bag video posted on my first april's fools day on YouTube. I know.. everyone do that as a april's fools video, how original. *guilty* but some people believed that I have that much things in my bag! They probably didn't watch it till the end, you naughty little donuts. I change bags according to my outfits or I just don't carry one, normally when I don't carry any, I'll have some money stuffed in my pocket or have a wallet with me so I can squeeze my phone and transportation card in, that's why I love huge chunky wallets!

I've been sticking to this bag ever since I bought it because it's big enough for everything I would ever need, zip goes smoothly and it's quite an investment, I mean it's not the most expensive bag but if a guess bag costs that much, I wouldn't complain. You know what I mean?

I really like TOPSHOP's bags although they can be kinda expensive, I knew I'm going to make a lot of use out of this so I decided to get it in the end and since I've been using it for quite awhile, I made a what's in my bag video!


What are your bag essentials for you guys, and ladies? Let me know in the comments!
Happy last day of February by the way!

Post a Comment