Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

5.2.13 Concert // StyleMonday

Welcome back to the third StyleMonday!

Concert

I went with a crop-top and skinny jeans because it's a concert, even if it's just a day-out, as long as it's a day you're going to be less chilled than like having a drink in Starbucks, then skinny jeans are a better alternative to shorts and let's not say skirts. I chose this bottom-lace crop top to make it more of a boring piece and if you're uncomfortable with wearing crop-top, wear a long basic t-shirt to replace with the lace. Not too worry if you think it'll still be boring because it's black and white because here I added a... pink rose cross necklace! Not too girly nor boring pairing with basic clothing pieces.

Again with the flatform shoes because to be honest, I don't know how to wear flats, they just won't stay on my feet! So I can only go all casual and wear flip flops. Then usual stuff, a bag, you always need something to carry your stuff such as your phone (although I always hold it on hand haha), tissue and I don't know. Oh money how can I forget about that! Last but not least, a hat because 90% of the people there wouldn't style their outfit with that and you'll stand out. (of course after making sure that your outfit match the bowler hat!) Okay that's it for this week's StyleMonday!
Thank you so much for reading! Keep smiling and stay classy xx
Follow my blog @ bloglovin' or/and blogger. ♡

Post a Comment