Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

8.2.13 Review • Bioderma Sensibio H2O


Yeah. I said I won't do a review on this amazing product but I was referring to a video review! Photos attached below starts from the cotton pad I use to how I get the product out (very interesting I know). We all love seeing than reading so we'll admire that few photos first then I'll have details after.


This cotton pad I'm using (I normally use the smoother side for everyday cleansing and if I'm wearing makeup, I'll use the rougher side to get off my makeup first) to carry the amazing water based cleanser/makeup remover was featured in my 2012 favorites video and incase you're lazy to watch through that long ass video just for the sake of this cotton pad, it's from SASA. XD

Starting off, Bioderma is a water-based cleanser/makeup remover. They come in different types for, obviously, different skin types which I think is a really thoughtful idea. I have sensitive skin for the most part so I got Sensibio. You should know by now that I don't wash my face like how the normal females and even males (omg now I feel bad for myself) do and I rarely use ANY product on my face (so let's not talk about body lotion) other than makeup. Don't get mad at me just yet! I do apply body lotion, trying different skincare products here and there, now and thenm now. That's a lot of commas in one sentence.

Ever get that feeling like your face needs a wash - like there's a thin layer of crap on it? Or you want to get into the habit of washing your face regularly but just are too lazy? There's times when my face felt really weird but I just can't figured out what's making my face feeling so uncomfortable and weird like it's oily but it's not. I didn't know what's making me feel that until I start using Bioderma. Wow... now I just sound like I'm doing a commercial on tv but honestly though, I didn't know my face needed a clean. Not by clear water in the shower or sink but by an actual cleanser.

My face feels really clean and relaxed every time I use it. You know that fresh feeling you get when you just got out of the shower after getting drenched because you were trying to escape from the heavy rain outside? Or that fresh feeling you get after drying your face with a face towel from washing your face with a cleansing foam. YES THAT'S THE EXACT FEELING.

How I know it's good? Because I've been trying skincare products for years (including those expensive ones that the salesperson tricked my mom into getting and she forces me to use it because that expensive skincare product is 'really good') and guess what? I'm still sticking to Bioderma and that's the only skincare product I say I love so far. Also do keep in mind that I know the 'goods' about all those expensive skincare products and I say it's bullcrap. The price is already so poopy, it doesn't matter how good the product is anymore unless you're confident that it's going to work SUPER well on you.


Bioderma cost less than 30 bucks (I got mine in Vivo City Guardian for only S$23.90, it was S$25) so I'd say give it a try. It will work on 90% of the population so even if it didn't work on you (which I highly doubt so) then give it to someone else, Bioderma gotta work on someone around you!

EDIT: OMG PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO GET IT INTO YOUR EYE.
Ways to avoid: don't apply too much product on your cotton pad.

It IS gentle on your eyes BUT it will make your eyes feel like there's water in it (because it's water-based) and the worse part is, I realize the water will become a jelly-like transparent shit in your eye, maybe it's soaking up the natural water in your eye I don't know but it stings a little. This is the second time I've experienced it but this time it's a little bit more intense, I got A BUNCH of product in my right eye and slightly less in my left. They somehow started tearing after some blinks so I decided to wipe them off from the corners then my eyes got red and I saw the jelly-like thing I was talking about. Tried to get it out because with that in the eyes, it's no good and uncomfortable, might also be why it stinks. Then my eyes turn redder as seen in the photos below.

(left: when it started tearing & right: when it got worse, the jelly jelly thing I was talking about)

But don't be too worried, your eyes will be fine!

Thank you so much for reading! Keep smiling and stay classy xx
Follow my blog @ bloglovin' or/and blogger. ♡

Post a Comment