Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.2.13 Photobooth #2


Casual day out and first day of Lunar New Year, yup the day I went to catch A Good Day To Die Hard with my mom at midnight! It's included in my CNY vlog so if you haven't watch it, click here.

I wanted to include this in another post but since I'm already here and there's less than 5 sentences in the first paragraph, let me update you guys a little otherwise my update post will look too wordy and just too boring so I think I'm going to include little updates in my photobooth posts from now on! Yeah I should totally do that. Labels, as you can see it's now categorized by photos on the sidebar so it'll look neater because this is a 2-sidebars kind of layout, I can mess it up making it really messy looking if I add a thing or make it really empty looking if I remove something so... that's why.

Also now I have a blog button! Nothing special, just my face and name but it'll get better because I don't know much about photoshop and don't have a photoshop software, I can't do anything very fancy. I use and learnt how to use photoshop purely for my web-designing class and since I'm a business student, we were only taught the basics of photoshop, enough to create a website for our business. I'm not very willing to learn more in-depth about the photoshop software because I know me, I will photoshop the crap out of my face if I knew how and I don't want people to not being able to recognize me or tell me how different I look in real life. Trust me on that one because you wouldn't like it if I knew how, too.

I'm better at dreamweaver (shows how bad I am at photoshopping haha), you know the coding was what made me better and my teacher saw me using the codes instead of the cursor kinda thing that appears when you hover to things that are customizable (don't know what's that called) to move and adjust stuff so he asked "why do you seem to be so familiar with codes?" so I answered "because I blog" and he said "so I think I should get the class to start a blog" I don't know, I find that kinda encouraging and that made me really happy for having a blog that I've been posting on for years.

Last but not least, I uploaded a new inspirational video recently, have you watched it yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9UQkapSYE

And.. I'm taking a break this Monday of StyleMonday. I hope that's okay!

Okay bye-bye! Follow my blog (click here) for a smile :) x

Post a Comment