Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

17.2.13 INSTAGRAM DIARY・ISSUE #3


Lunar New Year eve, hotpot // Mahjong is the best about CNY! // Midnight movie with mom!
On our way to my grandparents' // Outfit of the day // Gave my blog a little makeover!
MBP w/ Retina Display omg my baby, I love it so much! // Bought some snacks from a Korean mart // Was served fruit tea

Hello my loves!

A summary of my week on a Sunday. Sunday summary? I still kinda prefer calling it instagram diary AKA instadiary. I don't go out that often because believe it or not, I'm quite a home person. I wish to be more of a outdoor person though. So my blog posts might be a little more exciting. Then again, if I have plenty of friends to hang out with, I wouldn't be free to make videos or write blog posts for you guys and I'll probably get bored of going out (because Singapore is a small country) or I'll get really bored at home if I don't. Yeah, going out once in awhile is perfect.

Just debating with myself which is better. Anyway, I'm writing this at 12:55AM (Monday) but I'm going to cheat and set the time as 11:59PM so it will appear as at 17 February hehe. Oh, how did everyone spend your valentine's day? Did you go out for a candlelight dinner, night out with friends, dinner with your family or just with your computer? I spent it with my computer.. actually I cannot really remember which means nothing exciting happened.

Not sure to say this week is boring because nothing much happened or it's interesting because I had some things going on. I'm still thinking what else I should include in this post but I guess there's nothing else so bye! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading! You can follow my blog by clicking the link on the sidebar. x

Post a Comment