Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

16.2.13 BellaBox | February • Show Some Love

Bellabox, $19.95/mth available in AUS&SG.

Woo yeah how can I forget about Valentine's Day, I mentioned in last month's post that they are hinting us that this month's box will only come to us around the 20s because they wished us happy Chinese New Year at such a early date and if they don't wish us a happy Valentine's Day this month, what other theme can they have for this month?

ADONIS HERBAL PEEL GEL
With seven botanical ingredients, the Adonis Herbal Peel Gel exfoliates the skin gently to remove dead skin cells revealing a brighter and smoother skin tone after use.

LANVIN MARRY ME!
The Lanvin Marry Me was created with the intention to suggest the strong bond that women have with their perfume. With fruity top notes of Bitter Orange, Freesia and Peach, the Lanvin Marry Me is a playful marriage of feminine and flirty - I got to agree with the description! However, I can't say for sure that this perfume is very long lasting. :/

NUXE ROSE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
The Nuxe Rose Micellar cleansing water is a one-step, alcohol-free cleanser formulated to remove makeup and impurities from the face, eyes and lips. Its gentle and mild formula does not irritate skin and is suitable for the most sensitive of skin. - Does this sound like Bioderma to you too? It smells nicer but it's $10 more expensive compared to Bioderma and also, it doesn't remove makeup as good. (that's my first impression so don't take it too seriously)

MEMEME EYE LINE PENCIL
Whether you are going for the classic cat-eye or dramatic smokey eye, the MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil glides on perfectly with precision and definition. Its extra smooth formulation allows for smooth application without tugging the delicate eye area. - Okay where should I start... It is black enough and smooth but it smudges so I wouldn't recommend it as a liner for cat eye looks but it's perfect as a blending color like maybe a smokey eye look or lining your waterline, it will stay there for at least a few hours.

SASATINNIE FOOT BOOTS - PEACH
A yummy concoction of Gingko, Rose and Peach extracts, the Peach Foot Boots stimulates circulation and repairs dry, damaged skin on your feet. - Hahaha I've been eyeing on foot masks in SASA the other day when I went and here's my chance to try it! My feet is dry so I believe this will help even if it won't work.


Thank you so much for reading! Keep smiling and stay classy xx
Follow my blog @ bloglovin' or/and blogger. ♡

1 comment