Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

27.2.13 YouTube // Insecurities & Confidence

I set the previous post to 26/2 11:59PM so that I can get a post out today because if I haven't sleep (I wrote that post orginally at 2AM+ yesterday), it is not considered as 'tomorrow so.. hehe.

Last year I posted a video about accepting yourself and said that I might do a longer video about Confidence because that was kinda rushed, also it is one year old when I was just getting into making videos so.. it's quite an embarrassing video. I started taking note of when I feel insecure and realized what's causing us to be insecure. I can't say for sure that that's the full reason but I believe that's one of the main reason. That's why, I decided to make a new one.

I am super excited to get this out because I've been wanting to make a new one and the more people I see being insecure about themselves, the faster I want to get this video done but I can't just post a video talking about things I don't even know what I'm saying so I finally put a fullstop to the "story" that I've been working on and filmed this! Although it came out shorter than I thought but it is more detailed than I expected it to be so I'm really happy with the final result and I hope you guys are too! I genuinely want you all to be happy.



Watch this video whenever you're feeling down or enjoy the video if you haven't watched it yet.
Thanks for reading! Keep smiling. xx

1 comment

  1. I love your hair so much!! :D

    L
    http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete